- The learning process requires ample opportunities for active participation and practice.
- To keep students interested and motivated the information disseminated must be clear and meaningful.
- Teaching, unlike other professions, has no secrets.
All my notes, handouts, and references are made available to students both in hard copy and electronic formats.
- Good teaching is an acquired skill, thus it needs to be
evaluated and updated on a regular basis. An effective teacher learns as much as he/she can about her/his
students--their interests, motivations, troubles, and triumphs.
- Technology should be applied in unique and specific ways rather than used as a fancy duplication of conventional materials.
"...We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you
NOT to be??...We were born to make manifest the glory that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
The application of knowledge derived from physical education related sub-disciplines, such as, history, philosophy,
sociology, psychology and motor learning to successful life span involvement in movement experiences in physical
education and sport settings.
- The application of computer technology in classroom and
- Applied reseach focusing on the enhancement of life span
experiences through participation in skilled movement and health related fitness in physical education and organized